Due to the large demand for this program, portfolios that don't adhere to the guidelines will unfortunately be disqualified.
- I have at least one child under the age of 18.
- I have read the application guidelines carefully.
- I have carefully reviewed the portfolio requirements for the discipline I work in.
- I am submitting recent work: specifically work that has been created since becoming a parent, and created within the last 3 years.
- I understand that this is an award program and not a grant program. The Sustainable Arts Foundation is evaluating the submitted portfolio, not a proposal for future work.
- I have not included my name on any of my application materials. Artists' signatures are ok.
Preparing Your Application OfflineWe strongly urge you to prepare your responses and portfolio materials offline. Computers crash, internet connections hang. We'd hate for you to lose your work due to a technical glitch.
- Create a folder on your computer specific to this application (e.g. "SAF Application")
- Prepare any written responses to our questions in a word processing document saved in this folder
- Copy the PDFs and/or images that comprise your portfolio into this folder
After preparing your answers and the files you wish to upload, you can simply copy-and-paste them into our form in a matter of minutes.